Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Hello you all! It feels like such a long time since I have been on here but I hope you were so busy having fun and enjoying the holidays that you *hardly* even missed me. I know every minute of my past 3 weeks was jam packed with games, chatting, food, and fun.

How was your Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years?? What did you do? Where did you go? Traditions??

For Christmas I fled the snow and enjoyed a green Christmas in Arizona with my family.


Ahhh I can't get enough of the sun!! Especially after getting extreme cabin fever because I'm too scared to go out and drive in the snow! Is anybody else with me there??
For New Years we stayed in a favorite cabin in Idaho and rented a few snowmobiles and had lots of fun with my husband's family. All around it was a great holiday vacation!

So 2010...I'm ready for ya. I have so many plans that are going to make this year unforgettable!
One goal I have that is certainly appropriate for this blog is I am going to become specialized in home organization. I'm looking around the room at 3 half emptied suitcases and a dozen misc bags and realizing that I need to make this a priority!! I can't wait!
Some other 2010 plans I have include moving to a new state where my husband will begin law school; I want to really focus in on my interior design business and get it booming; I want to take a cake decorating class and become profesh and start a little cake decorating business; and last but not least we FINALLY announced to family and friends that we are going to have a little addition to our family come July! {so don't be surprised if my posts suddenly shift to nurseries and all things soft and cutesy}
Yes, 2010, I am ready for all the time you are going to bring me to learn new things and do new things!


Now I need to go catch up on my 100+ blog posts that I follow but have neglected during the holidays...for some reason I thought everyone takes a break to enjoy the holidays...hmm...weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirations