Virtual Interior Decorating Services Now Available!

Do you want a beautiful home but don't quite know what to buy and how to put it all together cohesively? Or maybe your schedule just doesn't allow you the hours it takes to find the perfect pieces that transform a home from 'nice' to 'WOW'! Well, good news, I have the time and I LOVE to do it! I would love to find exactly what you want to make your home the way you want it to be.

Here's how it works:

~ After you purchase a consultation, send me an email and tell me a little bit {or a lot} about you, your preferences, style, and quirks {especially those relating to how you like your home}. Do you have pieces you love and want to incorporate? I can decorate your room around those pieces so they become the masterpiece.

~ Tell me what colors and style you love, what furniture you already have {and it's color and if you want to keep that color}.

~ Give me an explanation of the room...basic dimensions, flooring, wall color, and number of windows so I can envision it as I find the perfect accessories to make your home fabulous.

~ I also need to know the budget you are working with {I have completely re-decorated rooms for under $150} but understand that the more furniture you are looking at as well as the quality of furniture {Target versus West Elm} will greatly affect how much I can include with the budget you are working with.

~ Just communicate with me! Don't be afraid to tell me exactly what you want and from where! I'm here to find exactly what you want.

Based on your preferences, budget, and room description, I will create a moodboard containing everything from window treatments to wallpaper, furniture to rugs, art to stylish storage solutions, as well as individual examples and/or tutorials {want to create a gallery wall? Here's how...}. The moodboard presentation will be 2-5 pages depending on the size of your budget and room.

Once I've completed your moodboard I will email the entire project to you and then you pick and choose and purchase exactly what you want! Have a question about putting it all together? Feel free to email me!

The price for a room up to 15'x15' is $65
The price for a room larger than 15'x15' is $85
All payments can be made by paypal.

*Note: These prices are guaranteed for this year only. Starting 2010 I will be offering more services, including actual in-home consultations and decorating for Utah residents and prices may be affected.





Room Size Options