Friday, January 15, 2010

Not JUST a bathroom!

Being four months pregnant I am spending alot of time in the bathroom! {tmi?? sorry!} It is giving me some seriously time to think about how I want my future dream bathroom to be! Too bad my taste is so eclectic... my inspiration is all over the place! But maybe an image or two will appeal to you??
My friend's parents' bathroom looks very similar to this one...I love the cozy fireplace at the head of the tub! Soooo relaxing {here}

{house to home}

This is an environmentally friendly "green" bathroom. It looks very organic, thats for sure! {here}

You just can't beat the shiny, clean feel {here}

I feel like I stepped into Pride and Prejudice! And that's fine by me :) {This is Glamorous}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd bathroom is to die for!

Post a Comment

Inspirations